These have been a part of Cabin Weekend in the last fifteen years or so. The original recipe was handed down from Shari’s dad Sheldon, though she tinkered with it a bit as well. These are pretty, and could be served in a wine glass if you need justification to use the ones you have around.
- 1 carton Schwan’s orange/pineapple juice
- 10 packets Real Lemon or two-ish tablespoons of lemon juice powder
- 12 oz frozen orange juice, or 12 oz frozen lemonade concentrate*
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup strong black tea (Lipton allowed to brew for an hour works nicely)
- generous ½ pint brandy
Mix thoroughly and freeze in a half-gallon bucket. Serve with 7 Up or ginger ale.
* If doubling, use one each of lemonade and orange juice.